A framework for change teams
Agile only applies to software teams? Not so! Agile Lineout is a framework designed specifically for non-technical development activities such as transformational change, mergers, organizational development, and marketing activities. It uses experiences from the world of software and applied the principles and practices to non-tech activities.
This update to Agile Lineout creates a framework designed to convert strategy into action, engage and motivate individuals to undertake the changes, minimise risks and measure progress.
– Learn how to build, energise and mobilise non-tech Agile teams.
– Learn how to define and create valuable business solutions.
– Understand how a development process works.
– How to turn strategic visions into action.
– Achieving strategic goals faster.
– How to mobilise and inspire collaboration when delivering strategic activities.