Resource Augmentation and Flex is a service designed to take the “pain” of resourcing and deliver flexibility for our clients. Beneficial’s experienced management team take the resourcing activity and select trusted individuals from our resource pool to meet the requirement.
In a nutshell, we provide experienced project resources as and when you require them for the period of time they are needed. Our flexible resourcing model enables us to retain and train skilled project resources so that they are able to add value to an engagement from the outset. We aim to make the resource managers life easy by providing a number of enabling processes these include:
- Short and longer-term engagement models,
- Appropriate pre-engagement screening,
- Consultants pre-trained in client working practices and change methodologies,
- Pre-agreed rate card,
- Non-intrusive quality assurance of our assigned activities by our engagement managers.
Our team covers the disciplines required for successful Business Change, Programme and Project initiatives using waterfall or Agile delivery methods.
Our flexible resourcing model gives our clients.
- Skilled resource as and when they need them.
- Our assured selection process takes the pain of recruitment away from our client managers.
- Our quality assurance process means that we stay on point and deliver the desired business outcomes.
We seek to find an exact match for skillset, experience, and the consultant’s behavioural profile. In instances where we do not have a known resource, we use a referral system to identify the required talent. Beneficial's management then pre-screen and select individuals based on the referral and our detailed knowledge of the client’s culture and requirements.
We have a Consultant Model, providing experienced, proven SME’s with strong personal reputations. These consultants are Industry practitioners with a consulting skill set. We have a robust referral programme that only recommends the best.
In order to provide the flexibility, we engage a combination of employee and associate practitioners. These are carefully selected consultants with the ability to create value across the change management lifecycle.
Throughout the engagement, Beneficial’s management team continually monitor the consultant’s performance and regularly check in with the client regarding on-going satisfaction.